Learn about what it really takes to get into top-tier universities
Want to learn how to help give your child an advantage when applying to top universities? Come and hear from an expert what your child can do to set themselves apart during the competitive application process.
Our visiting experts, Lloyd Nimetz and Larry Liu from The Spike Lab have been working with students to help them stand out from their competitors. 88% of The Spike Lab’s students were accepted to their top-choice universities. Universities that The Spike Lab’s students have been admitted to include Columbia, Duke, UPenn (Wharton), UChicago, Georgetown, and many more. More importantly, these students have developed the entrepreneurial skills needed to succeed in high school, college, and today’s fast-paced world.
Lloyd Nimetz and Larry Liu, Founder and Co-founder of The Spike Lab respectively, will guide you through the role of innovation in university admissions through the perspective of admissions officers and why grades alone are no longer enough. Join to learn and understand:
- What the Harvard Lawsuit was all about and its implications for international students and Asian students.
- The Ivy League admissions criteria from the inside.
- How to build a personal story and express it in a personal statement.
- How to nurture student passion and purpose so they can live more purpose-driven lives.
- Advice for students about how to explore and develop their own sense of purpose and turn that purpose into an asset.
Tuesday, February 4, 8:30 am - 9:30 am
School Campus, 25 Man Fuk Road, Ho Man Tin, Hong Kong