- Appreciate and respect the ideas of others
- Develop effective collaboration and communication skills
- Build positive interpersonal relationships
- Develop social responsibility
- Value physical activity
- Relieve stress and anxiety
Fostering well-being enhances learning and develops happier students. At Stamford, physical education and health studies represent a significant part of school life to create athletic prowess, character, confidence, and sportsmanship.
Physical and health education helps students understand and appreciate the value of being physically active and develop the motivation for making healthy life choices. The course fosters the development of knowledge, skills, and attitudes to contribute to a student’s balanced and healthy lifestyle. Students will explore various concepts that help foster an awareness of physical development and health perspectives, empowering them to make informed decisions and promote positive social interaction.