- Small group assessment in English
- Speaking, Listening and Reading (Pre-reading tasks such as recognition of the alphabet and common sight words as well as phonetic sounds may be done)
- Behavior and age-appropriate social-emotional skills may be observed
- School Reports and Teacher Recommendation
- Time approx.: 45 – 60 minutes
Learn more about the entry assessment for elementary and secondary students. In addition to the entry assessment, all of the application documents will be considered in the final offer decision.