School closures have left many parents are feeling even more frustrated as teens spend more time at home. Dealing with challenging teen behavior is a timeless battle that almost all parents endure, but help is available! An experienced school counselor, Ms. Ashley Perkins, will guide you through the maze of teen emotions. Ms. Perkins will explain how adolescents' behavior and learning are affected by their brain development.
Join our webinar on Mar 18 at 1 pm to get inside your teen's head and crack the teen parenting code.
The webinar will cover these specific topics and ways to support the child:
- Judgement and decision making
- Pleasure seeking and risk-taking
- Healthy eating to support brain and body development
- Peer connection and friendships
- Physical activity
- Choice and joint decision making
Date: Mar 18 (Wed), 2020
Time: 1 - 2 pm