Stamford welcomes applications from qualified, experienced teachers looking for a vibrant, challenging and rewarding teaching experience. Teaching candidates are evaluated on four key areas: high quality teaching practice, contribution to learning area and curriculum development, relationships with students, staff and parents and contribution to the whole school.
Cognita Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment background checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. An appointment is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check for regulated activity (if the candidate has lived in the UK) and/or criminal/police or equivalent background checks for all other countries inhabited (irrespective of whether you worked in those countries.
Stamford invites applications from interested and fully-qualified individuals for the following open role(s). To be considered for open teaching role(s), please email a copy of your resume, and email contacts for three references to email@example.com.
Positions For 2019/2020
Positions For 2020/2021
Starting date: August 1, 2020
- Bilingual Upper Elementary Homeroom Teacher (fluent in English and Mandarin) (see the job description here)
- Cover Teacher (see the job description here)
- Mandarin Teacher (see the job description here)
- Student Support Head of Department (see the job description here)
- Learning Support Teacher, Middle School and High School Teacher (Grades 6-10) (see the job description here)
- Visual Arts Teacher (Pre-primary - Grade 5) (see the job description here)