Stamford welcomes applications from qualified, experienced teachers looking for a vibrant, challenging and rewarding teaching experience. Teaching candidates are evaluated on four key areas: high quality teaching practice, contribution to learning area and curriculum development, relationships with students, staff and parents and contribution to the whole school.
Cognita Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment background checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. Appointment is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check for regulated activity (if the candidate has lived in the UK) and/or criminal/police or equivalent background checks for all other countries inhabited (irrespective of whether you worked in those countries.
Stamford invites applications from interested and fully-qualified individuals for the following open role(s). To be considered for open teaching role(s), please email a copy of your resume, all relevant educational certificates, and transcripts/marksheets, and email contacts for three references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Positions For 2018/2019 – Immediate Start
- Part-time Substitute Teacher (on as needed basis)
Positions For 2019/2020
- Mandarin & EAL teacher (dual role) (Read Job Description Part A) (Read Job Description Part B)
- Behavioral Interventionist (Read Job Description Here)
- Technology & Innovation Teaching Assistant (Read Job Description Here) Closing on May 24, 2019
- Outdoor Education & Physical Education Teaching Assistant (Read Job Description Here) Closing on May 24, 2019