Stamford welcomes applications from qualified, experienced teachers looking for a vibrant, challenging and rewarding teaching experience. Teaching candidates are evaluated on four key areas: high quality teaching practice, contribution to learning area and curriculum development, relationships with students, staff and parents and contribution to the whole school.
Cognita Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment background checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. An appointment is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check for regulated activity (if the candidate has lived in the UK) and/or criminal/police or equivalent background checks for all other countries inhabited (irrespective of whether you worked in those countries.
Stamford invites applications from interested and fully-qualified individuals for the following open role(s). To be considered for open roles, please email a copy of your resume, and email contacts for three references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Positions For 2020/2021
Positions For 2021/2022
Starting on August 1, 2021.
- EAL/Mandarin Teacher (see the job description here)
- Elementary STEMinn Coordinator (see the job description here)
- Secondary/DP Math Teacher (see the job description here)
- Secondary Learning Support (see the job description here)
- Secondary School Maths/STEMinn Teacher (see the job description here)
- Spanish Teacher – Maternity Cover (see the job description here)