Stamford welcomes applications from qualified, experienced teachers looking for a vibrant, challenging and rewarding teaching experience. Teaching candidates are evaluated on four key areas: high quality teaching practice, contribution to learning area and curriculum development, relationships with students, staff and parents and contribution to the whole school.
Cognita Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment background checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. An appointment is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check for regulated activity (if the candidate has lived in the UK) and/or criminal/police or equivalent background checks for all other countries inhabited (irrespective of whether you worked in those countries.
Stamford invites applications from interested and fully-qualified individuals for the following open role(s). To be considered for open roles, please email a copy of your resume, and email contacts for three references to email@example.com.
Positions For 2021/2022
Starting on August 1, 2021.
- EAL Teacher (see the job description here)
- Full-time Cover teacher (see the job description here)
- Library Teaching Assistant (see the job description here)
- Mandarin Teacher (see the job description here)
- School Nurse (see the job description here)
- Science Laboratory Technician (see the job description here)
- Teaching Assistant (see the job description here)