Spaces for Grades 6 to 8 are still available
Our first year of high school, Grades 9 classes will be offered for the 2019-2020 academic year. Stamford will introduce Grades 10 through 12 in the subsequent academic year(s). Enroll for our Middle School classes (Grades 6 to 8) now to secure a place for High School.
Find out how studying at Stamford fosters post-graduation success
3 Graduating Pathways
Each student is unique, and their aspirations are also different, this is why we offer the flexibility of 3 graduating pathways. All of our graduation pathways include a Stamford American High School Diploma which is recognized in countries around the world. Some students seeking additional challenge may choose to pursue the International Baccalaureate ‘Course’ qualification or the full International Baccalaureate ‘Diploma’ qualification. All of these pathways prepare students for life beyond Stamford's doors.
86% of students that graduated from our Singapore campus gained entry to their top two universities of choice such as Northwestern University (US), University College London (UK), University of Toronto (CA), Australia National University (AU) and the Nanyang Technological University (SG).
University Counselling Services
Stamford offers a comprehensive university counseling program to students in Grades 9-12. For all Grade levels, the following are available:
- Year-round university visits from higher education institutions around the world.
- Weekly updates on university visits to the school, summer program information, fairs, and events happening in Hong Kong.
- Scheduled colleges sessions throughout the year focusing on topics related to the application process and writing the college essay/personal statement.
- A dedicated online program for university research.
- Pre-University testing: Pre-ACT (Grade 10), PSAT (Grade 10, 11).
- ACT and SAT testing center.
Our dedicated university counselors also offer the following support to students:
- Course selection and guidance on academic pathways.
- College Essay and Personal Statement writing.
- University application support including writing teacher and counselor recommendations and references, liaising with university admission officers, and generation of high school transcripts.
- Individualized college counseling in Grades 11 and 12.
- Small group sessions for Grades 11 and 12.
- A college counseling library which contains college guidebooks, essay guides, university brochures and contact information for university representatives.
- Parent/guardian information sessions at various times of the year.
We Open the Doors of Our Additional Facilities in 2020
Enroll For Our Middle School Now
And Secure a Place for High School