Cognita Schools Group
Stamford American School and Woodland Pre-Schools are part of Cognita Schools Group. Cognita operates 80 schools worldwide and each school is as unique as its students, but we all share one common purpose: to create an inspiring world of education that builds self-belief and inspires individuals to succeed. Stamford and Woodland work together to meet your child's needs and provide a smooth transition from pre-school to elementary as your child's educational journey develops.
Stamford American School is a through-train school offering an international curriculum, your child will benefit from:
- One application from Pre-primary to graduation
- Inquiry-based curriculum combined with rigorous American standards
- Innovative STEMinn program starting from the age of 5
- Daily world language program (Mandarin/Spanish) or a bilingual option (English & Mandarin) in elementary
- 50+ after-school programs so every child can pursue their passion and interests
- American diploma + IBDP option to give your child access to schools globally
- Personalized learning allows students to learn skills that challenge them appropriately which means setting goals that are challenging yet attainable
Our application for August 2022/23 entry is now open! You can apply by submitting an online application, then a member of the admissions team will contact you to schedule an assessment in October or November. Each application is reviewed by the Stamford Review Committee and offers will be given in December.
Visit Our School Campus
Our Admissions Team will take you on a guided tour of our campus and share our school culture, vision, academics, and admissions procedures. We are eager to learn more about your child and answer your questions in detail. Book a private school tour with us now!
** Stamford offers guaranteed pre-primary pending successful assessment