Saturday, October 22, 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
In this parent session, we will talk about how parents choose the right primary school, help the child transition, and what international schools look for during admissions. Ms. Lisa Olinski, Stamford American School Admissions Director, who has 15 years of teaching and admissions experience in Asia, will introduce Stamford’s personalized approach to developing the whole child while building a solid academic foundation, preparing your child for the future.
- How do I choose a school? (curriculum approach, culture and values)
- What do international schools look for during admissions?
- How can I prepare for the interview/assessment?
- What priority does Woodland give me?
- How do Woodland and Stamford curricula connect?
- How can I prepare my child for the transition?
(things to ease nerves and look forward to – for parents!)
- Next steps and tips
You will have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have regarding your child’s transition to primary, as well as questions about your child’s education at Stamford, during the Q&A session.