Social media is part of everyone's life, including your child's. It is impossible to avoid but causes worry due to the potential to cause significant harm and anxiety for teens.
So, how can you help protect your child from the dangers of social media without isolating them from their peers?
Experienced counselor, Mr. Russell Duncombe and ICT expert Mr. Tim Evans will teach you how to better navigate the "teen world" of social media with your child. Learn expert tips to help equip your child with the skills to survive in an online world.
During the webinar you will learn:
- How to talk openly to your teen about social media
- How to recognize and help manage signs of anxiety
- What to do if you think your teen might need help
- What are the common platforms and some hidden dangers
- Ways to promote healthy social media usage
- Tips to promote responsible online behavior
Mr. Russell Duncombe will also be available to answer any of your burning questions.
There is no escape from an online world. Register today to learn how to protect your teen!
Date: Oct 27 (Tue), 2020
Time: 1 - 2 pm